In five minutes look fresh and ready for the day.
- Lotion and Foundation– I don’t care how expensive your makeup is; if you haven’t mositurized your face, you make up will not hold, look dry and potentially make you look older. Take one good minute to moisturize your face, neck and upper chest. Once you have moisturized evenly apply a foundation that matches your skin tone.
- Mascara – Mascara brightens and widens the eye and can mean the difference between looking alive and asleep. Three minutes to go…
- Eyeshadow –A simple and beautiful look can be created with three shades. An overall that matches your natural skin color, a deeper brown at the corner of the eye, and a mid-tone closer pupil. Or if you want to tackle something a little more daring watch this video.
- Blush– Apply your blush from the apple of your cheek, rolling up and around your eye. landing in your temple.
- Lipstick – apply lipstick and line your lips. 5… 4…3…2… and 1. Out the door.